Best savings for Palak Paneer online.
You cause steeping toast Palak Paneer using 20 receipt as well as 7 including. Here you go gain.
procedure of Palak Paneer
- You need of Chopped, Blanched and Ground.
- give 2 bunches of palak (spinach).
- add of Cubed.
- Prepare 200 g of paneer (cottage cheese).
- a little of Chopped and Ground into a Paste.
- then 1 of large onion.
- a little 3 cloves of garlic.
- also 10 of cashew nuts.
- a little 1 of green chilli (deseeded).
- give 1 of tomato.
- This 1 inch of ginger.
- give of Fried in a Wok.
- use 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- then of Ground Paste.
- Prepare 3 teaspoons of garam masala.
- a little 3 teaspoons of salt.
- give of Ground Palak.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of Cubed Paneer.
Palak Paneer compound
- Chop/cut the palak leaves and rinse..
- Blanch the palak in boiling salted (1 teaspoon) water. Drain and cool..
- Grind until you get the texture you prefer. (Many like it in puree form).
- Cube the paneer. Got some from a local Indian mini market. My vegetable seller who is Indian said her family would just make the paneer themselves..
- Grind all the paste ingredients..
- Heat up 1 tablespoon ghee or 2 tablespoons oil in a wok. Fry paste till fragrant..
- Stir in the palak, milk and water, adding in garam masala and salt to taste. Fry for 3 minutes, then add in cubed paneer and cook for another 5 minutes..